AIM
naj190

Random Sprite Shorts Random Sprite Shorts

Nice Short

Very funny with a wide assortment of material. Scene select was a nice funtction. Good job all around.

The short after the megaman short with the old guy, what game is that from? Or is it a original sprite created by you? It just looks sooo familar...

DrClay responds:

An original sprite created by me.
Haha, I wish.
Its actually from a game called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ;)
A game on the DS
Its a pretty fun game, I have yet to play it. But check it out.
Thanks for the review bro.

Patrick is Zeus trailer Patrick is Zeus trailer

Looks interesting

The music set a nice tone, and the overall structure of your trailer was well done from the placement of patrick's screen time to the subtle details flashing on screen.

The trailer was kind of short tho, patrick looks angry but what sort of things should we expect from him?

I look forward to seeing where this leads

Test

Sailor Pokemoon episode 1 Sailor Pokemoon episode 1

Hmm..

The animation for the pokemon and the backgrounds are great. the battle was also enjoyable. Also you've put together an interesting story with two characters noone ever thought would meet.

I was expecting much when I saw the title but I'm curious to see what's going to happen next; hopefully alot more hilarious/badass battles.

Stay up alpha/Rina-chan.

The Anime Party The Anime Party

The backgrounds

coulda atleast have been photoshoped in the anime picks. Put a lil more effort into it, and use a different voice modifiier as that one is hard to understand and annoying.

2creativity responds:

bad review

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Damn!!!

Top notch animation. Interesting story development. I was just expecting a sound effect when the brick hit the floor... Other than that, good stuff :]

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

TEACH ME HOW TO USE SPRITES!!!

This was your first flash?? Nice, it didn't need a story because the next game that might be incorporated was suspenseful enough. The ending caught me by surprise, but it was beastly. Makes me realize the potential for flash, good stuff man. Stay up.

~Test

OrinCreed responds:

Yup. My first jump out of the gate and man was it painful. I got some bad advice and ended up doing a lot of stuff the hardest way possible. lol I'm still no expert but I've learned from my mistakes at least. :)

Two Chicks, Same Time Two Chicks, Same Time

The Ending

drew a smile. That was pretty unexpected, making it all the more funny. Though it was the lone highlight...

DestructoBox responds:

Our first trial with the "slow burn". Thanks for the review!

Metal slug-planned series Metal slug-planned series

Short

Tho good use of sprites, and music build up. I'm Interested to see where this takes u.

Maybe it's just me, but the load time was really long...

[KK] Space Buddies Hentai [KK] Space Buddies Hentai

Couldn't Finish

Though I doubt it went anywhere. Got your stars for the music, (though it's looped) it's a good loop.

KittyKrew responds:

neato

Press Start: KingdomHurts Press Start: KingdomHurts

I like the parody...

...using most of the famous gaming icons. Though theres nothing special, nothing to capture you or make you want to keep watching. The Stories Cliche, and played.