AIM
naj190

broken kiss broken kiss

Old school Game feel

The main instrument used gave it this old school donkey kong. Gives it a mellow conscience. What instrument is that?

Shown Out In My Chevy Shown Out In My Chevy

Can picture this bumbing in yo car

Love the break downs, and the use of that ufo sound.

Stay up

RMP - Tired Of It RMP - Tired Of It

Lyrics

are the highlight. Tho I'm not sure if its the mic, or waht but the words are a lil hard to hear. I like the beat but it is simple, n won't keep you interested after the first few bars.

Egyptian Desert Egyptian Desert

I like it

It has an 8-bit feel to it.

Initial-Deez Nuts! Initial-Deez Nuts!

Dope

The instruments make it kinda wild so you turn your music down at first, but I"m glad I continued listening. I especially liked the piano break down in the middle.

Keep it up.

Banjo Tooie: Hailfire Peaks Banjo Tooie: Hailfire Peaks

Hell yeah

I never played the games but your touch of jazz is definitely ill. I'm digging it. WOuld like to see it finished, you got mad skillz.

Cam3leon responds:

Glad you enjoyed it regardless! And yeah I definitely plan to revisit it with some better samples and a little more of a hip-hop influenced sound :)

Lava Lagoon (Level) Lava Lagoon (Level)

My Favorite..

..out of the Lava Lagoons. Everything mesh's well and the beat stays fresh throughout. I love the piano work in it. I'm curious, is there an actual Lava Lagoon game? I'd be very interested to see the characters and scenes that'll go along with this engaging music.

AstrothSounds responds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe6zK vGQ9Y

thanks :)
do you know Donkey Kong 64? klick on this link there is a video and if you like it, watch the other AstrothProjekt videos ;)

Fall (Piano) Fall (Piano)

Loved the breakdowns.

It was very creative with the break downs, and the simple structure would make you think you know where the next one is going to happen; when it does however, the high tempo notes force all previous thoughts out of you head. It's mischievously tantalizing.

The only part that I can say i didn't like much was the transition that happens around 1:33.

Good piece tho, keep it up.

Slaytesics responds:

yah, I should have slowed it down (the transition). Thnx for listening and i will keep it up

bruises bruises

Hip Hop

with a bit of a hardcore twist. Like at first its definently an abstract hip hop then when all the instrumentals came into effect all I could thnk about doing was head banging, rock like. u dig?

Def insteresting stay up.

Test

Barcus's Dreams Barcus's Dreams

Everything Flows together

pretty nicely, the piano was ill. And just when u got tired of hearing the loop, it changed up. Well done.

Barcus responds:

thank you this and throw back was my first work. i plan to make more. keep listening